Join us in unifying and strengthening our network of CHWs and allies.
Membership provides access to a network of fellow CHWs and allies, valuable resources, and professional development opportunities.
Together, we can address challenges, explore solutions, and advocate for CHWs. Your involvement in this community will not only expand your professional network but also contribute to a stronger and more impactful collective effort that strengthens the CHW workforce.
- Connect with CHWs and Allies across the state and in your region.
- Participate in discussion forums that allow you to share your expertise and learn from others through the discussion forums.
- Connect with a mentor or be a mentor.
- Learn about and join efforts to advocate for sustainable funding for CHWs.
- Learn early about Leadership and career development opportunities.
- Search in the directory to find support in your area.
- Be recognized for the work that you do.
- Participate in raffles and earn prizes for self-care.
- Access resources.