Join us in unifying and strengthening our network of CHWs and allies.
Membership provides access to a network of fellow CHWs and allies, valuable resources, and professional development opportunities.
Together, we can address challenges, explore solutions, and advocate for CHWs. Your involvement in this community will not only expand your professional network but also contribute to a stronger and more impactful collective effort that strengthens the CHW workforce.
Individual Membership Benefits
- Connect with CHWs and Allies across the state and in your region.
- Participate in discussion forums that allow you to share your expertise and learn from others through the discussion forums.
- Connect with a mentor or be a mentor.
- Learn about and join efforts to advocate for sustainable funding for CHWs.
- Learn early about Leadership and career development opportunities.
- Search in the directory to find support in your area.
- Be recognized for the work that you do.
- Participate in raffles and earn prizes for self-care.
- Access resources.
Membership For Organizations
Our dedication to promoting the growth and recognition of CHWs is driven by the shared belief that together, we can make a significant impact on community health and well-being.
Community-Based Organizations (CBO) Member:
Membership Fee: $135
Includes three memberships (save $15 per member)
Each additional member: $45
Membership Fee: $150
Includes three memberships (save $10 per member)
Each additional member $50
Organizational Member Benefits
As an organizational member, you will enjoy exclusive benefits in addition to those offered to individual members, including:
- Access to post job opportunities.
- A direct connection to a wealth of CHW resources.
- Recognition at the annual NC CHW Summit.
- Opportunity to share your organization's events and information with our association members.
- Engage with CHWs about your organization through discussion forums.
- Priority notice of call for proposals to the NCCHWA conference.
- Ability to share resources that benefit CHWs and their communities.